Thursday, December 27, 2012

Keith Lango Animation: Going dark...


Recently I was doing my routine round up of animation blogs and websites. I came across a post by Keith Lango, who is a great animator and has been a blogger for a very long time, stating his blog post and all the online resources that he shares to the community will no longer be updated. So he mentions in his final post that he is retiring from animation blogging and online animation teaching.

I have been a great fan of Keith Lango and I thank him for all the hard work he have done, sharing his valuable knowledge to the online animation community. His blogs and videos will be a great resource for generation to come and remembered. I personally believe his online archive is an epic library!

I wish him all the best with his endeavors and thanking him for being a great animator :)

Check out his final blog post over here...